Current job openings
Chief Software Architect
We are seeking a talented and experienced Chief Software Architect to lead the design and development of complex software solutions. As the Chief Software Architect, you will be responsible for collaborating with our development team to ensure our software meets the highest quality standards, providing feedback to the product design loop, and driving the progression of our system’s features with the UI/UX team.
Terms of employment: permanent position
Language of work: English (fluent)
Location: Toronto, ON
Work model: Hybrid
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Lead the development of complex serverless software solutions on Microsoft Azure, including design and integration with OpenAI
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure the highest quality standards are met throughout the SDLC process
- Manage the SDLC process, from design to deployment
- Establish and maintain a version release process for all software solutions
- Act as a communication bridge between different company departments regarding software solutions
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technology trends and make recommendations for improvement
- Proven leadership and expertise in Microsoft Azure and TypeScript
- Expertise in system architecture with a minimum of 10 years of experience
- Expertise in cloud infrastructure security, serverless compute, and cloud-native solutions on Microsoft Azure with a minimum of 8 years of experience
- Expertise in micro-services architecture with event driven design and native cloud authentication processes
- Experience with Azure Functions, NestJS, Azure Messaging, SignalR, and React with a minimum of 5 years of experience in each technology
- Experience with Azure Container Apps
- Experience with CI/CD processes, specifically with GitHub Actions, building complex pipelines and automation.
- Experience in integrating Cloud-based AI solutions, such as Azure Cognitive Services or the OpenAI API, with a minimum of 3 years of experience
- Experience in establishing processes to comply with security certificates such as ISO
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent amount of experience
- Worked on personal projects: We are looking for a candidate who has a passion for coding and has worked on personal coding projects in their free time. The ideal candidate will have a portfolio of personal projects that demonstrate their creativity, technical skills
- Proof of creating or maintaining an open source project: The ideal candidate will have experience contributing to open source projects or maintaining their own open source projects. They should be able to provide examples of their contributions, such as pull requests or documentation updates, and be able to speak about their experience working collaboratively with a distributed team of developers.
To apply, please use this link
Marketing Intern Specialist
Commitment: 20 hours/Week – Eastern Time Zone preferred
Start: As soon as possible
Reporting to the Marketing Director, Impro.Ai is seeking a talented Marketing Intern Specialist to join our ever-growing startup to increase brand awareness, position and elevate our messaging and offerings.
Why join Impro.AI
As an important disruptor in the micro-coaching, mentoring and consulting space, marketing is in tune to its customers’ sense of urgency in helping them adopt transformative patterns and skill sets for managerial growth. You will play an important role in supporting this vision in your day-to-day journey.
- Team player who will play an integral supporting role in our initiatives.
- Great communicator who is highly responsive to calls to action.
- Adaptable and able to quickly pivot to different tasks.
- Can prioritize the workload.
- Talented writer with impeccable English.
- Keen eye for details.
What you will do:
- Liaise with account owners, coaches, sales team and leadership on active and upcoming projects.
- Coordinate marketing collateral according to project and channel.
- Create impactful content for blogs, newsletters, social media posts, webinars, press releases, paid ads, paid search and internal communications.
- Participate in brand ideation and brainstorming sessions.
- Support campaign activations and events.
- Amplify thought leadership across social media.
- Extract analytics and insights from various digital channels.
- Optimize SEO
- Conduct topical market research.
- Report on marketing campaigns and activations
- Record or import marketing data in CRM
- Current or past undergraduate seeking a career in digital marketing and brand development.
- Strong familiarity with social media platforms, including LinkedIn.
- Understanding of basic graphic design and HTML
- Ability to quickly learn cloud applications such as SocialPilot, Google Workspaces, Monday.com, Slack, MailChimp, etc.
Impro.AI is a Canadian startup that is experiencing rapid growth in its technology platform that enables action-based human coaching, mentoring and consulting at scale. We improve participants’ thinking, leading to optimized performance at work through enhanced productivity, creativity and adaptability.
Please share your resume and a cover letter here: di************@im***.ai
Full Stack Senior Devloper
A successful candidate will have strong experience with frontend as well as some previous backend experience in any technology and fundamental understandings of native cloud development.
Reporting To: Chief Architect
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Status: Full-time with competitive health, dental, insurance benefits.
- Plan, develop, and maintain the core parts of the system, including frontend integration to backend and utilization of cloud technologies in the backend.
- Work closely with Product Owner to develop UX/UI from mockups.
- Plan and prioritize the upcoming work.
- 5+ years overall professional experience in software development, preferably in the web technologies space
- Experience and knowledge of React, including state management (MobX) and hooks.
- Experience with at least one components library (preferably Material UI)
- Experience and knowledge of TypeScript
- Experience with NestJS
- Experience with Azure/AWS
- A strong understanding of APIs and knowledge of microservice patterns
- Good understanding of data structures and experience with relational databases
- Experience with source control (e.g. Git + Github) and modern software delivery techniques and tools, including pull requests and GitHub Actions
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
Maya Liberman – COO & CO-Founder
Do you get energized by coaching colleagues or friends to progress in their careers? Do you love word games, puzzles, and unlocking levels? Do you want the flexibility to work remotely part-time or full-time? Become an Impro Coach.
Impro.AI provides data-driven insights and tools that every executive needs to understand and optimize their company’s management behavior. Our approach combines the best of AI and the human touch, through a unique technology platform, in order to provide powerful organizational consulting while bringing high quality coaching and mentoring to all levels of employees.
The Coach’s Role
Coaches propel our participants’ development and success daily by enhancing productivity, adaptability, and creativity through 1:1 online written coaching.
- Ability to work 20 to 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
- Must be available for required coach meetings 12pm – 1pm PST, and a minimum of 10 hours during core business hours (8am – 5pm, both Pacific and Eastern time).
- Effectively collaborate, communicate and navigate change within a remote and dynamic start-up environment
- Embrace and help design a disruptive coaching model that combines the human touch with a scientifically proven methodology and AI
- Promptly gain expertise in Impro’s coaching methodology and technology, with focused training by Impro’s Lead Coaches and Chief Scientific Officer
- Effectively utilize Impro’s coaching methodology to provide micro-coaching to participants using the Impro.AI app and video conferencing
- Attend team meetings and contribute to projects such as coaching methodology design, technology and process design, training documentation, and customer reports
We are building a diverse team of coaches with deep industry and functional expertise that enables us to deliver value to the wide array of businesses we support and the professional situations our customers face. Some attributes of successful coaches are:
- Minimum 2 – 3 years managerial experience preferably with an MBA. Experience as a management consultant is considered an asset.
- Cumulative 5 – 10 years of relevant work experience in a corporate, entrepreneurial or non-profit setting that allows you to understand various business contexts (e.g. adopting a new strategic direction, team design and performance, customer experience, navigating change, virtual work, M&A integration, etc.)
- Passion for mentoring and guiding others to take an ownership and growth approach to their development
- Deep emotional intelligence, and the curiosity to be a life-long learner
- Ability to deliver powerful written communication and high impact per word
- Ability to distill information and drive action through change in a dynamic start up
- Skill and passion to apply and help continuously improve our methodology
- Proficiency in using software for: word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, messaging, calendaring, and project management
- Living by and promoting our values
We train Impro coaches to deliver value to participants using the Impro coaching methodology. We value industry knowledge, functional expertise, and critical thinking skills – professional coaching certification is not required.
If you want the opportunity to help individuals across industries grow in their careers, let’s connect. Concise written communication is a critical skill in our organization, so please submit your resume and answer the screening questions on our application form.
Be the force of change
We are a diverse team with an ambition to help individuals and companies pursue their aspirations and make a more significant. By combining the best capabilities of AI and human mentorship, we offer a strategic solution that is systemic across coaching, mentoring, and consulting. To become part of the journey, Impro could be the place for you!
We listen. We empower.
We value your uniqueness.
Impro’s Commitment to Inclusion, Equity & Diversity
At Impro, we embrace and encourage diversity, flexibility, and connectivity between team members at all levels. We value the perspectives, needs and contributions of all individuals in our workplace.