Impro.AI - Improving people & organizations through micro-coaching
At Impro, we’re making personalized coaching and leadership development accessible in the workplace. Our SaaS micro-coaching solution empowers managers & employees with the necessary tools, knowledge, and guidance to reach their full potential — in as little as 5 minutes a day!
Impro’s SaaS platform enables leaders to understand and optimize their organization-wide behavioral patterns and implement new strategies that lead to measurable, personal growth and organizational transformation.
Impro is proud to work with some of the largest and most well-known brands from across North America, including TELUS, BGIS, Smart Technologies and Smartsheet. We are among the top Professional Development products across the world.
Eastern Territory – (Remote)
Western territory (Remote)
Mid- Western Territory (Remote)
About the Account Executive Role:
The Account Executive will pursue new client opportunities in US & Canada across the sales lifecycle and contribute to the region’s business growth. This is currently a contract, commission-based opportunity, with the option of converting into a full-time role.
We are looking for three (3) Account Executives (Contract) to capitalize on the high demand created during successful programs with dozens of companies throughout 2021. In this role, you will report directly to the VP Commercial Operations and manage a sales territory of either Western, Mid-Western or Eastern North America in a fast-paced, quickly evolving organization.
Responsibilities will include…
- Validate and nurture leads received through our marketing initiatives, lead generation team, and channel partners.
- Target prospects that have 50-5000+ employees and identify new revenue opportunities from prospecting to close.
- Respond to qualified inbound leads and identify new outbound sales opportunities.
- Clearly articulate the value of using Impro and gain trust with decision makers within prospect organizations.
- Schedule and hold product demonstrations.
Discover, Demo & Close Deals
- Provide product demos to prospective customers, utilizing a solution selling philosophy to understand the prospect’s challenges and align our solutions accordingly.
- Build a strong pipeline, run an effective sales cycle, and accurately forecast your sales pipeline.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest.
- Manage a lead and opportunity pipeline in our CRM (Hubspot).
- Engage with prospective clients to position Impro’s unique value proposition and take the deal to closure.
- Close deals by building rapport with potential prospects; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; and preparing contracts.
- Lead a smooth hand-over to the Customer Success Team on completion of every contract sign-off.
Upsell, Renew and Expand
- Create new leads by prospecting with our current and past clients within your target geography.
- Identify new expansion, upsell and renewal opportunities within the current client base.
What We’re Looking For:
- Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome objections.
- Coachability: Be a “sponge” and be willing to work on personal areas for improvement.
- Self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to comfortably connect with C-Suite executives and HR leadership within prospective clients.
- A growth mindset to stay educated on our growing suite of products and offerings.
- Organizational skills – Maintain client records and track progress toward business goals and quotas using automation tools.
- Success will be measured by your ability to identify, capitalize on, manage, and grow accounts.
- Hunter mentality.
- The perfect candidate for this role could come from diverse backgrounds and experiences. Most important will be your ability to work well in a fast-paced environment to learn and execute on sales targets.
- Relevant experiences may include 3-8+ years in a B2B, SaaS, technology, Professional Development, HR technology, or professional services environment where you were responsible for lead generation, sales or account management.
- Existing network of trusted connections in the Canadian and/or US business environment.
- Understanding of the leadership, coaching, and talent management landscape.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Proactive, self-starter, able to work in a fast-growing startup environment.
- Ability to negotiate deals and confidence to navigate contract and pricing conversations.
- Proficiency and willingness to document opportunities and won deals in CRM/Customer Success tools.
- $100k OTE. Commissions uncapped.
- Annual Quota: $500,000 total contract value (TCV).
- Commission rate: 20% of Year 1 realized revenue and 10% of Year 2 realized revenue for each contract.
Vince Bowry – VP of Commercial Operations
Why Join Impro?
This is what our customers are saying about us.
“I feel that this program has helped me better use the very limited time I have. It was a small investment of time, easy to complete the exercises.” Operations Mgr, at TELUS
“Incredible to see the productivity gains one can realize with Impro’s targeted and focused interactions. The personalized approach for each member of our team has empowered everyone and at their own pace.” CEO, at SaaS start-up
“And every week, I get new benefits out of it! The way I interact with people on a day to day basis has improved dramatically. I feel like I make deeper, stronger connections instead of simply having surface level encounters.” Copywriter
Our core values – TEACH
We take our values seriously, and believe that they are foundational to delivering impact:
- Team Players – We collaborate and work together as a team. There is no room at Impro for talented individuals who don’t work well with others.
- Enthusiastic – Passion matters. We are enthusiastic about Impro, our work, and the impact we have on both individual lives and organizations.
- Aspiring – We dream big. We are building a sustainable company that is different from others in how we deliver value, the impact we have, and the people we hire.
- Creative – We face new challenges every day, so we need people who bring diverse opinions and ideas so we can continually innovate and solve problems together.
- Humble – There is a humility and a curiosity to the way we work. We aren’t afraid to admit when we don’t know the answer, and recognize that everyone brings unique talents and skills.
Impro’s Commitment to Inclusion, Equity & Diversity
At Impro.AI, we embrace and encourage diversity, flexibility, and connectivity between team members at all levels. We value the perspectives, needs and contributions of all individuals in our workplace.
We listen. We empower. We value your uniqueness.